Machu Picchu By Car with Huayna Picchu 3 Days 2 Nights, perfect circuit to visit Machu Picchu (Archaeological Zone) and the Huayna Picchu mountain in three days. This tour is great because on the way you will see beautiful landscapes, you will know a lot of history of Machu Picchu and you will climb the Huayna Picchu considered one of the best walks in the world. It is necessary to book this tour many months in advance as tickets to Huayna Picchu are limited.
Machu Picchu by Car with Huayna Picchu
Tourist transport Cusco – Hydroelectric – Cusco
2 nights of basic accommodation shared with other passengers.
Entry ticket to Huayna Picchu with Machu Picchu (Lower part)
Bus Consettur from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
01 lunch, 01 dinner (Day 1)
01 Snack (Day 2)
01 Breakfast (Day 3)
Other services not mentioned in the Tour
What to bring: Comfortable shoes, Bathing suit, Towel, Rain poncho, Hat for the sun, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Toiletries, snack and Water.
Cusco - Hydroelectric – Aguas calientes
7:00 Pick up from the Hotel or Airbnb
7:15 Travel shared tourist transport from Cusco to Hydroelectric
15:00 Arrival at Hidroelectrica
15:05 Walk from Hidroelectica to Aguas Calientes (Approx 3 hours)
18:00 Arrival in Aguas Calientes, you must go to the main square and wait next to the Inca. The guide will be waiting to take you to your respective accommodation.
19:00 Dinner and information for the next day.
Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu with Huayna Picchu
• 6:00 Snack
• 6:15 Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 7:00 Entrance to Huayna Picchu then you can visit Machu Picchu from the lower part.
• 12:45 Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
Note: The schedule for this day may vary, everything will depend on the entrance to Huayna Picchu
Hydroelectric – Aguas calientes - Cusco
• 7:00 Breakfast
• 11:00 Walk from Aguas Calientes to Hydroelectric
• 14:00 Trip in shared tourist transport from Hydroelectric to Cusco
• 21:30 Arrival to Cusco approximately and drop off in the center of Cusco.
• All the sells are definitives.
• This tour has no reprogramming.