Machu Picchu by Train 1 Day, visit the Inca city of Machu Picchu and learn all its history. This tour is perfect because on the way you can see beautiful landscapes and visit one of the 7 wonders of the world. You will have a guided tour and then you can visit it on your own.
Machu Picchu by Train 1 Day
Pick up at Hotel
Tourist transport Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
Professional Guide Bilingue (Spanish / English)
Entry ticket to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu
Bus round trip Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
Train Expedition Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
Drop of in the center Cusco
Other services not mentioned in the Tour
What to bring: Comfortable shoes, Bathing suit, Towel, Rain poncho, Hat for the sun, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Toiletries, snack and Water.
• Entrance to Mountain Machu Picchu: US$ 25 per person. “Request 1 months in advance”.
• Entrance to Huayna Picchu: US$ 25 per person. “Request 3 months in advance”.
Cusco - Machu Picchu - Cusco
• 3:20 Pick up from the Hotel or Airbnb
• 4:00 Tourist transport from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
• 6:00 Train Tourist Expedition from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
• 8:20 Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 9:00 Guided in Machu Picchu for two hours, then you will have time to visit Machu Picchu on your own.
• 12:30 Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• Free Time
• 18:20 Tourist train expedition from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• 20:05 Arrival to Ollantaytambo and then shared tourist transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
• 21:30 Arrival to Cusco approximately and drop off in the center of Cusco.
• All the sells are definitives.
• If you wish to reschedule this tour, request one week in advance.
• If you added mountain for this tour, it has no reprogramming.